Home Forums Bug reports MC hydrographs error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OliviaBlair-Holt
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to extract MC hydrographs from a model with parameters varied by interstation area, but the files are not outputting correctly.
    I think when the peak storm matches one of the interstation areas, the auto generated title from “interstation site at: xyz” is causing the problem – the colon tripping it up as it’s not allowed in a file name – the model pops up with a “file not found” error for ” dur1_5hour_aep1_ interstation site at: BC.stm”, and generates a broken file ” dur1_5hour_aep1_ interstation site at” (or a different duration).

Is there any way to avoid this while using the vary by interstation area feature? maybe overriding the stormfile name generation?

I’m not actually looking for the hydrographs at interstation sites that cause the errors, but keep running into this issue.

Thanks

Benson Liu

Hi Olivia,

You are right, there is a problem with the colon or any special characters. I will make a note of it and fix it for the next release. In the mean time, if you are not looking at hydrographs at that location you should be able to get around this error by designating a different location in the “Select AEP and hydrographs for extraction” window.

Kind regards,

Benson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.