(03) 9908 2160
enquiries@harc.com.au

Home Forums Bug reports Sub-Catchment Name Bug

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #875

    rhainb
    Participant

    Just a minor bug.

    I have noticed that in the spatial pattern table, when naming the sub-catchments alphabetically “sub-area Z” has been replaced with “sub area A”, meaning that there are two sub-areas that are labelled “sub area A”.

    This doesn’t have any notable effect on how the model runs, I just thought I should let you guys know.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #877

    DavidStephens
    Moderator

    Great pick up! Thanks very much for this, we’ll add it to the bug list.

    Also, just be sure that you have the latest version of RORBwin (6.32) if you’re using the variable spatial pattern, as we fixed a bug with how this was applied in the last release.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.