HARC at ANCOLD 2023
HARC is pleased to be delivering six papers to the ANCOLD 2023 conference in Cairns, Queensland next week.
Our papers include:
- Modelling operational challenges for Scrivener dam during construction – Tim Craig
- The impact of running ensemble temporal patterns in hydraulic modelling on dambreak consequence studies – Albert Chen
- Exploring the broader economic consequences of dam failure – Hench Wang
- The importance of storm and coincident flow variability for consequence assessments – Benson Liu
- Benefits of Flood Event Reporting for Gated Dams, Lessons from February 2022 at Somerset & Wivenhoe Dams – Edward Funnell
- Deep ALARP approach and justification for dams with challenging multiple failure modes – Michel Raymond
ANCOLD Chairman Michel Raymond, and a dozen members of our HARC team look forward to seeing you there.
Follow the link for the full ANCOLD 2023 program