Public release of RORBwin version 6.32
We’re pleased to advise that version 6.32 of RORBwin is now available for download.
This version incorporates a series of minor enhancements and bug fixes:
- Areal temporal patterns from the ARR data hub can now be read in without manual adjustment to the files
- An error preventing RORB from using the correct spatial pattern in design runs has been fixed
- Error messages have been added to prevent the program from crashing if there are no output hydrographs
- Error messages have been added to notify users if input files are open in another program
- The default Monte Carlo initial loss distribution now matches the values in Table 5.3.13 of Chapter 3, Book 5 of ARR2016
- Regional kc equations now work correctly for models with multiple interstation areas
We recommend that all users update to the new version, which can be downloaded here.