HARC was proud to contribute six papers to the 2022 joint ANCOLD NZSOLD conference held in Sydney. The papers were:
- Application of the SFAIRP principle to a diverse portfolio of dams—Day 1– Session 1 – Risk Informed Frameworks – Mark Pearse
- A structured approach to prioritisation of risk control measures across a portfolio of dams—Day 1 – Session 1 – Risk Informed Frameworks – Mark Pearse
- A comprehensive operational risk assessment framework for dam systems — Day 1 – Session 2 – New Guidelines – Richard Mannix
- Beyond 100% is meaningless and unsustainable for public communications on the flood status of dams—Day 1 – Session 2 – Sustainable Management 2 – Michel Raymond
- Considerations on the use of forecast rainfall for dam operations —Day 2 – Session 1 – New Technology 3 – Phillip Jordan
- The impact of hydraulic model resolution on potential loss of life assessments and flood extents—Day 2 – Session 1 – New Technology 3 – Yue (Albert) Shen
The ANCOLD NZSOLD 2022 program can be found here.
HARC contributed six papers to the 2021 virtual ANCOLD conference from November 24 to December 15. The papers are:
- Lessons learnt from the application of HEC-LifeSim 2.0 to multiple dams across Australia
- Designing dam safety emergency exercises in an inter-related risk environment to build resilience
- Development of a practical SFAIRP framework for dams
- Application of joint probability design flood estimation in the Philippines and potential benefits in data-sparse regions of Australia
- WaterNSW Dam Safety Alert Trigger Framework (with WaterNSW)
- A review of Victoria’s dam safety regulatory framework (with DELWP)
The ANCOLD 2021 program can be found here.