HARC contributed six papers to the 2021 virtual ANCOLD conference from November 24 to December 15. The papers are:
- Lessons learnt from the application of HEC-LifeSim 2.0 to multiple dams across Australia
- Designing dam safety emergency exercises in an inter-related risk environment to build resilience
- Development of a practical SFAIRP framework for dams
- Application of joint probability design flood estimation in the Philippines and potential benefits in data-sparse regions of Australia
- WaterNSW Dam Safety Alert Trigger Framework (with WaterNSW)
- A review of Victoria’s dam safety regulatory framework (with DELWP)
The ANCOLD 2021 program can be found here.