HARC welcomes Brad Neal to the team
We are excited to announce that Brad Neal has joined the HARC team, in our Melbourne office.
Brad is a senior water resource planner and modeller who has undertaken or contributed to independent water resource modelling reviews for Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, and South-East Queensland, as well as national and international reviews of water resource modelling and planning activities. Brad’s many career achievements include:
- being the lead author of Victoria’s Guidelines for Assessing the Impact of Climate Change on Water Availability in Victoria
- authoring the Victorian Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning’s (DELWP) Guidelines for Managing Residual Flood Waters
- authoring the first edition of DELWP’s long-term urban water resource planning guidelines
- preparing Guidelines for Selecting High-Quality Streamflow Gauges as part of the Bureau of Meteorology’s identification of Hydrologic Reference Stations
- co-authoring a position paper for Engineers Australia on drought
- delivering an occasional paper on urban water planning for the Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA)
- being a contributing author to the update of the FLOWS method for developing environmental flow recommendations in Victoria.
We warmly welcome Brad to the team.